Less in More and RIC challenges

I made a couple of cards this afternoon. My first card is for Less is More Challenge - One layer  Masculine card. I used MFT LJD Terrific ties stamp set. I used Hero arts shadow ink navy, pumpkin pie, tide pool, pale tomato to stamp the ties and stamped the sentiment in black ink.  Very clean and simple one layer card. I am also entering this card for Happy little stamper - CAS challenge - stamping
IMG_8980


My second card is from Runway inspired #87 - Holly Fulton

Inspired by the colours and design I used Hero arts soft granite ink for the background. I used Justrite background stamp. I used MFT's corner dies and inked with shaded lilac distress ink. Silver embossed the sentiment at the centre of the vellum. Used glossy accents to stick everything together.

IMG_8964

Comments

Sazzle Dazzle said…
Fabulous cards and I'm loving the sheer cute and CAS tie images on the first card.
Striking colours and such a fun take on our one layer masculine card challenge
Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More
Sid said…
Ties !! Just my cup of tea ! Super card !!
Chrissie said…
What a super sentiment on this fab one layer card!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
Neets B said…
Two wonderful and very different cards. Love the elegance of your second card, and your first is just fab for a guy. We have a CAS stamping challenge at Happy Little Stampers this month, this would be perfect.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More
Bonnie said…
Love these neckties and the great sentiment! I also love the elegance of the second card! Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge!
Gayatri said…
Beautiful background. Vellum softens it and gives an elegant feel to the card. Great take on Runway Inspired Challenge. Thanks for playing along :)
Neets B said…
Great to see you have linked up at HLS too x
Loll said…
LOVE the bright colours of your array of ties! :) So adorable. Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers. xx
Both great creations! Love the fun of the tie card and the elegance of the damask card! Thank you for sharing at Happy Little Stampers CAS! Hazel xx
Fabulous card, Bhavana! Love the simplicity and fun ties! Thank you for playing with us at Happy Little Stampers!
Anne said…
What a fun card and sentiment Bhavana!
Thank you for joining us for one layer week
Anne
Less is More
Jennifer Rzasa said…
Your background is beautiful, and I love the softness and elegance from the vellum. Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway! :)
Jennifer Rzasa said…
Not sure if my previous comment went through...I love your elegant card! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway! :)
Suchi said…
This is absolutely gorgeous Bhavana! :)
Suchi xx